Kill Today's Giant: Classic Bracelet
- 100% of profits go into purchasing items for survivors, events, and supporting other local organizations making an effort to bring awareness and end sex-trafficking.
- Handmade in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Died material; avoid getting wet.
- All products are ethically made.
What the beads stand for:
- The five grey beads: These represent the five stones David picked up to kill the giant, Goliath. These represent that we are taking up our own stones to fight the giant of sex trafficking. 1 Samuel 17
- The glowing bead: This bead represents that we will be the light to the dark. John 1:5